Popular Food channels in Roku are:
1. Indian recipes: - Indian food offers you more than 5000 trustworthy and practical food videos from the top chefs such as Sanjay Thumma, Hari Nayak, Vikas Khana and many more. So, in this way you can enjoy the recipes for Indian deserts, Punjabi, Gujarati etc. You can also take advantage of these dishes on the festival seasons such as Holi, Diwali, Pongal, Eid etc.
2. Watch Food Network: - Watch Food network offers you various live shows like the cutthroat kitchen, Guy’s grocery games, Chopped, Beat Bobby flay and many more. You can also access this via cable or satellite subscription through participating TV providers.
4. Italian Food: - Italian food by ifood.tv offers you more than 4000 food videos on Italian cooking. You can enjoy and learn the recipes for Italian pizza, Bruschetta, Canoli, Deserts, Lasagna, Kids, healthy, drinks, Pasta and much more.
6. Vegetarian recipes: - Vegetarian food by ifood.tv provides you various vegetarian and vegan cooking videos that will help you to during make dishes. You can enjoy the vegetarian salad, Sandwiches, Raw, Deserts and many more healthy environment-friendly food.
9. BBQ N Grill: - BBQ N Grill also offers you many new tricks and tactics of cooking food. You can just watch the videos and make the best recipes by you. This will also enhance your cooking skills.
So, that’s all about the cooking channels, make your cooking the best cooking by watching the latest updates from the above-mentioned channels. This will also help you to learn more about other culture’s dishes and other most watched Roku Channels
You can watch all these channels on your Roku streaming player. In case, you feel any issue then contact our Roku Com Link Help & Support. Our Roku team will help you and guide you as per your requirement.