Devices that supports feeln are
- Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android and
- The Roku TV.
Points to be remember
- You should have the working television.
- The user should have the working Roku device.
- The user must have the working internet connection.
- The user’s Roku device must be connected to the internet connection.
Activation steps for feeln
- First of all, ensures that your device (computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone) and your Roku device must be connected to the working internet connection.
- Now, from your preferable device go to “Roku channel store”.
- Download the “feeln app” from the Roku channel store.
- Now, you should install the “feeln app”.
- Once you install the feeln app, next step is to bring your Roku remote and then click on the “Already a Member?”
- Now, use your computer (any device) and go to myroku.com.
- This will ask you about your account information.
- So, if you are new Roku user then create your own account on Roku by filling name, address, email, contact number and the payment information.
- If you are the Roku user then no need to create a new account. You just need to log in your account.
- You see that the screen will show you the “activation code”.
- Now, from your computer enter the activation code in the “activation screen”.
- After performing the above step, click on “continue”.
- After sometimes, you will see that Roku is now fully activated. With this, you are able to enjoy feeln on your Roku streaming device.
Issues solved by Roku support
- Wireless network issues.
- Roku remote control issues.
- Channel related issues.
- Setup issues.
- Roku.com/link account activation related issues.
- Roku link code issues.
- Account related issues.
- And other Roku-related issues.
- Compatibility issues.
- PIN code related issues.